Thursday, September 21, 2006

Nolcha Pre Show Party at Aura By Yolande Letshou

Today was a manic day for me as usual however after a couple of long meetings in Central London I met up with our editorial assistant Ozlem Dogan and we headed down to the Nolcha pre show Party at Aura, St James Street.

We were seated at a table with a fantastic bunch of people who we ended up partying the night away with.

The atmosphere was buzzing and the music was fantastic, with the DJ playing a fine selection of funky house which I love. I also finally got to meet the lovely
Kerry Banningan (director of Nolcha.com) and also two of the designers showcasing their collections at tomorrow’s fashion show.


After a long night me and Ozlem headed back home for a good nights rest ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home