Sunday, April 29, 2007

Backstage @ Phloh magazine shoot - By Yolande Letshou

Today I went down to Phloh magazine's exclusive shoot for their face of Phloh modelling competition.

It took place at the photographer, Manolo's ( www.manolo-photography.com ) studio.

Styling the shoot was model/singer Charleene Rena who beautifully graced the cover of Phloh magazine's March issue.

Model and Singer Charleene Rena styling model Sydney

The make-up artist, Polly Colville done such a fantastic job with the models and created a strong 60's/70's inspired look for Sydney's (Model) look.


Sydney look absolutely fantastic and wore a mini 60's A-line dress provided by Jenn's Boutique - www.jennsboutique.co.uk .


Look out for the final images of the shoot in Phloh magazines next issue.

Visit www.phloh.com

Other backstage pics:

Make-up Artist Polly applying make-up on the gorgeous model Sydney.




Model Tia strikes a pose ...

Model/Singer Charleene Rena takes a break from styling - Here with Phloh editor Phil Holder

Lights, Camera, Action timmmeeeee- Model Sydney in action.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final April, 2011 I contacted Diabetes. At the time my fat was amongst 170-175.
I am 5'9.
I am not on insulin, but I consider one particular pill (Metformin) twicw every day (morning and night). You can find instances my glucose level stays around 120-123 (most of the time). Some state that I am borderline diabetic. Now, before I found I had diabetes and soon after I discovered out I'd it, I used to be consistently losing weight.

I'm now right down to 150 lbs.and my saelf esteem is shot. I can rarely have a look at myself within the mirror. I don't have a rabid appetite and I understand I should eat far more, but at times food does
not attract me in. However, I eat everything I would like when i eat, in almost any portion I would like but monitor my glucose
levels and haven't skilled a high rise in my levels, since I do consider my medication. I just contacted a weight builder and had a discussion about acquiring on a program to assist me construct muscle mass. But I don't
think that is gonna be adequate and ultimately, can you immediate me to advised daily diets (Not photographs of food items), but real meals that i
can consume if I'm going on the muscle mass obtain system. I am positive I will be on some kind of supplement as well. Any tips you could offer is properly appreciated. Thanks....anybody wanting to reply to my publish may deliver your feedback to this site and request they send me your response per this short article.

my web page :: mike chang monster mass

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home