Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bargain Hunters be prepared...

By Yolande Letshou

It all started on Saturday evening...

I was getting ready for a night out to a close friend's Birthday Party when my Stunning friend Mary turnt up at my house - dead on time!!

As I opened the door I was immediately wowed by her amazing dress. The dress was gorgeous and looking a million pounds. With excitement I asked her where it was purchased so I could bag myself one. The answer was a mere "ASOS"- (As Seen On Screen)

What was even more pleasantly shocking was the price she paid for it. It only cost her £6 in their clearance range- What a Bargain!!

That was it for me I was determined to buy one even if I never get a chance to wear it, like most my clothes in my 3 ridiculously cramped wardrobes.

So today was the perfect day to take a break and browse the wonderful goodies on the ASOS website.

I selected the below fabulous clearance goodies as the top bargains in this range!- all for £5


Enjoy :)

WAS £25.00 NOW £5.00
Halterneck dress with side split detail

£5 - Retro print Shirt - Scroll down for more £5 Goodies :)






"Subscribe for free now! to our exciting lifestyle mag offering quality interesting content. We cover fashion, lifestyle, street trends, business, careers and so much more"

Email info@lagenevenorth.co.uk for your free copy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home